For Sudan, ask God for:
- A new wave of workers who already speak Arabic to enter Sudan from all over the world—Egyptians and other Arabs, easterners, westerners, global southerners, and others.
- Strength for the persecuted Sudanese church.
- The Sudanese diaspora who have entered the Kingdom to return to their families and communities in their homeland to advance the Kingdom.
- A change in the government/leadership.
“Run, tell that young man, ‘Jerusalem (SUDAN) will be a city (COUNTRY) without walls because of the great number of people (PEOPLE) and animals (PROVIDENCE) in it. 5 And I myself will be a wall of fire (PROTECTION) around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory (PRESENCE) within.’ Zechariah 2:4-5
Somalia/Somalilan, ask God for:
- Soft, repentant hearts to receive the gift of God’s love and healing salvation.
- Workers and creative access to Somalis.
For Ethiopia, ask God for:
- The church to be set aflame with His love, power and presence.
- A strong and revived and healed church that reaches out to neighbors and neighboring people groups and countries.
For the Sahel region, ask God for:
- Workers to live among unengaged peoples.
- Workers who speak French and Arabic who are able to learn tribal languages.
- Workers who are able to live simply in very challenging physical and spiritual environments.
Generally for the Sahel and East Africa, ask God for:
- Muslim women to come into the Kingdom—matriarchs, young women (to be wives for the young men who are believers), and young girls.
- Dreams, visions and the grace to obey what God speaks to them.
- Miraculous and powerful displays of Holy Spirit’s love.
- Freedom from demonic strongholds and spirits-fear, pride, religious, etc.
- Revelation to Muslims of the evils and deception of Islam.